Renting a property
Finding a residential property to rent can sometimes be a complex and stressful experience. That’s why we have a dedicated and proactive team, on hand to personally guide you through the letting process and ensure that you experience a smooth and professional transaction.
Pocock & Shaw let and manage a variety of furnished and unfurnished properties throughout Cambridge, Ely and Newmarket and the surrounding communities, bringing together thousands of landlords and tenants looking for both short and long-term lets every year.
Each property is personally checked to ensure that it not only meets all recognised health and safety regulations but also our own high standards of living. Likewise, to protect our landlords we carry out a series of background and financial checks on any prospective tenants. We will also require at least one full month’s rent as a deposit and one month’s rent paid in advance.
· lettings manager to handle matters and arrange repairs;
· full inspection and evaluation to prepare a detailed inventory;
· full inspection to ensure that property complies with all health and safety regulations;
· arranging annual gas checks;
· obtaining competitive quotes for maintenance and repairs and arranging for the work to be carried out
A full copy of our rental Terms is available on request.
To see the latest houses, flats and apartments we have for rent go to the search facility at the top of our home page.
To receive automatic notification of any rental properties which meet your criteria, please register here.