expand VIEW FULL IMAGES

2 bed Mid Terraced Bungalow
Kay Hitch Way,
beds 2 receptions 1 bath 1
£250,000

This superbly refurbished two bedroom retirement bungalow is located in this end cul-de-sac position in the heart of Histon village just to the north of the historic city of Cambridge. The property features a refitted kitchen and shower/wet room and has been redecorated to an extremely high standard throughout.

Histon village offers a wide range of shops and amenities with a co-op, several public houses and a Tesco Express and there is a regular bus service through to Cambridge city centre.

PITCHED TILED CANOPY PORCH with part glazed entrance door to

RECEPTION HALL Access to insulated and part floored loft area, with light, door to

WELL APPOINTED SITTING ROOM 15' 11" x 10' 3" (4.85m x 3.12m) with radiator, window to front, attractive engineered light oak wood flooring.

KITCHEN 12' x 7' 4" (3.66m x 2.24m) having been refitted in an attractive range of shaker style units set under a contrasting wood block effect work surface with inset single drainer coloured sink unit with mixer tap, single base unit, continuation of work surface with inset stainless steel four burner gas hob with stainless steel oven beneath and matching stainless steel canopy extractor above, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer, matching wall mounted cupboards, part ceramic tiled splashback, glazed door and window to rear, ceramic tiling to floor.

BEDROOM 1 14' 10" max x 12' 7" (4.52m x 3.84m) narrowing to 12'7 x 8'8 with window to front, radiator, attractive engineered light oak flooring.

BEDROOM 2 8' 9" x 7' 11" (2.67m x 2.41m) with continuation of engineered wood flooring, radiator, window to rear.

SHOWER/WET ROOM with refitted suite comprising vanity wash basin with mixer tap, double cupboard beneath, close couple wc and shower area with fitted mains pressure shower, water softener unit, ceramic tiling in part to two walls, radiator, obscure glazed window to rear.

OUTSIDE To the front of the property there is a small enclosed gravelled garden area with picket fencing and to the rear of the property there is an enclosed courtyard style garden with gated pedestrian rear access, BRICK BUILT STORAGE SHED, with pitched tiled roof, with mains and lighting, outside tap and outside light.

SERVICES All mains services are connected.

TENURE The 99% ownership share will be transferred in the form of an equity share lease for 125 years with a ground rent of £26. It is not possible to acquire the remaining 1% which is retained by South Cambridgeshire District Council. There is a cost towards buildings insurance which is to be advised and a service charge again to be advised.

COUNCIL TAX Band C

VIEWING By arrangement with Pocock & Shaw

CB/17203
Floorplan for Kay Hitch Way, Histon, Cambridge
EPC Graph for Kay Hitch Way, Histon, Cambridge

 

Request a Viewing


1About You


@

2Select a Date


  1. This Week
  2. Next Week
  3. In a Fortnight

3Select a Time