expand VIEW FULL IMAGES

1 bed Mid Terraced Bungalow
Franklin Gardens, Cottenham
beds 1 receptions 1 bath 1
£129,950

This particularly well presented one bedroom retirement bungalow is situated in this end cul-de-sac position close to the village centre. With a wide range of shops and amenities including a doctors surgery and co-op just a short walk away. Franklin Gardens is a small residential cul-de-sac of similar properties developed by the local authority to provide a sheltered environment for retired people with a restriction to persons over 60 years of age. This particular property is sold on a 75% share of ownership with the council retaining the remaining 25% with no rent charged.

ENTRANCE PORCH with replacement double glazed entrance door to

HALL with door to

SITTING ROOM 13' 7" x 9' 5" (4.14m x 2.87m) widening to 11'4 with double French doors to rear garden, radiator, TV point.

KITCHEN 11' 9" x 7' 2" (3.58m x 2.18m) with fitted range of units set under a work surface with inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, single drawer and base unit, continuation of work surface, space for slot in cooker, gas point, part ceramic tiled splashback, double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to rear garden.

BEDROOM 12' 5" x 10' 5" (3.78m x 3.18m) with window to front, radiator.

SHOWER ROOM/WET ROOM comprising pedestal wash basin, close couple wc and shower with fitted electric shower, part ceramic tiling to walls, window to front, storage cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired heating boiler providing domestic hot water and heating via radiators.

OUTSIDE To the front of the property there is a open plan lawned area and to the rear of the property there is a pleasant and enclosed garden partly laid to lawn with paved patio, flower and shrub borders, brick built storage shed, gated pedestrian access to the rear.

SERVICES All mains services are connected.

TENURE The property is leasehold. The 75% ownership is held on an equity share lease with a ground rent to be advised with an additional sum for buildings insurance to be advised. The property also includes a variable service charge with figures to be advised.

COUNCIL TAX Band B

VIEWING By arrangement with Pocock & Shaw

CB/17214
Floorplan for Cottenham, Cambridge
EPC Graph for Cottenham, Cambridge

 

Request a Viewing


1About You


@

2Select a Date


  1. This Week
  2. Next Week
  3. In a Fortnight

3Select a Time