expand VIEW FULL IMAGES

1 bed Apartment
Alan Percival Court,
beds 1 receptions 1 bath 1
£100,000

Alan Percival Court is set back in a convenient spot just off the High Street in the heart of Chesterton where there are a wide range of local facilities and amenities including a variety of shops. There is a regular bus service to the city centre which is a little over a mile away and the River Cam is about a quarter of a mile away. There are riverside walks and a footbridge over to Stourbridge Common. It is a small two storey scheme of sixteen retirement flats which were built approximately 17 years ago by King Street Housing Society and occupation is restricted to those aged 55 years and over. Number 9 is situated at first floor level accessed via a secure communal entrance. It provides well appointed, practical accommodation equipped with Economy 7 heating. Externally there are attractive communal gardens and a car parking area for residents. NOTE: Catalyst Housing Association has retained a 30% share of the equity of the flat. The purchaser is therefore buying a 70% share.

AGENTS NOTE 1: Any buyer will have to register with Catalyst Housing Association via email: sales.services @chg.org.uk

AGENTS NOTE 2: There is a service charge for general caretaking, gardening, repairs, communal TV licence, buildings insurance, management and water/sewerage rates. This charge is presently in the region of £88.52 p.c.m. There is also a deferred sinking fund arrangement which is payable by the seller of the property when it is eventually sold. All occupants must be aged 55 years or over, there are no pets allowed and the occupant must be capable of independent living. It is also important to note that the property is held on a part ownership basis. The purchaser will become the owner of 70% of the property, the remaining 30% being held by the Housing Association. No rent or other payment is charged for this share.

COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALLWAY secure entrance hall with stairs to first floor.

FIRST FLOOR

THE APARTMENT with front door to

ENTRANCE HALL with loft access hatch, storage cupboard, entrance phone, doors to

LIVING ROOM 13' 3" x 12' 4" max (4.04m x 3.76m) with window to front and window to side, two wall mounted electric storage heaters, further wall mounted electric heater, TV point, opening onto

BEDROOM 13' 3" x 8' 4" (4.04m x 2.54m) with window to front, wall mounted electric panel heater, wall light points, built in wardrobe cupboard with hanging rail and shelving.

KITCHEN 8' 10" x 6' 6" (2.69m x 1.98m) semi open plan to living area, good range of fitted wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, electric cooker point, sink unit and drainer, integrated AEG washer dryer, space and plumbing for slim line dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, extractor fan.

BATHROOM attractive modern bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with Triton thermostatic shower over, fully tiled walls, vanity wash handbasin with cupboards below, wc with concealed cistern and display shelf over, chrome heated towel rail, mirror fronted wall cabinet over sink unit, further wall cabinets (one with adjacent shaver point and strip light below), extractor fan.

SERVICES Mains water, electricity and drainage.

TENURE The property is Leasehold. Unexpired term to be advised. Service charge £88.52per month to include ground rent, and buildings insurance.



COUNCIL TAX Band B

VIEWING By arrangement with Pocock & Shaw

Any buyer will have to register with Catalyst Housing Association via email: sales.services @chg.org.uk
Floorplan for Chesterton, Cambridge
EPC Graph for Chesterton, Cambridge

 

Request a Viewing


1About You


@

2Select a Date


  1. This Week
  2. Next Week
  3. In a Fortnight

3Select a Time