1 bed Maisonette
Pasture Grove, Ely, Cambridgeshire
beds 1 receptions 1 bath 1

Key Features

  • Entrance Hall
  • Dual Aspect Living with Patio Doors to Garden
  • Fitted Kitchen
  • Double Bedroom
  • Refurbished Modern Bathroom Suite
  • Full Fibre Cabling
  • Gas Central Heating
  • South Facing Courtyard Garden
  • Allocated Parking Space
  • No Upward Chain
A spacious well appointed one bedroom ground floor maisonette with the benefit of its own private garden, parking and no upward chain, which lies in a desirable end of cul-de-sac position a little over a mile from the City centre.

Home to a world famous 900 year old Cathedral, the historic city of ELY lies on the river Great Ouse probably no more than 15 miles from the City of Cambridge. There are a very good range of shopping facilities within the centre itself including a market which takes place on both Thursdays and Saturdays. A comprehensive range of local schooling is available. The area boasts a number of sporting facilities including an 18 hole golf course, indoor swimming pool, gymnasium and squash club whilst socially there are an excellent variety of pubs and restaurants, including the new Ely Leisure Village anchored by a 6 screen Cineworld with family restaurants and takeaways. The A10 links the two cities from which links to the A14 and M11 provide routes to London (70 miles) and the rest of the country. From Ely's mainline rail station Cambridge can be reached in approximately 17 minutes with London beyond (Kings Cross / Liverpool Street) which can be accessed within 1 hour 15 minutes.

with entrance door, laminate wood flooring, radiator, useful shelved storage cupboard. Doors to Bedroom, Bathroom and Dual Aspect Living Room.

16'5" x 9'6"
with two double glazed windows to side and double glazed window and door to the garden. Laminate wood flooring (throughout), two radiators. Archway through to:

9'1" x 7'1"
with double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units including drawers having roll edge work surfaces over and tiled splash backs. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Built-in cooking appliances in a stainless steel finish include an Electrolux oven/grill, four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for dishwasher, matching cupboard housing gas fired combination boiler serving the central heating and hot water systems (serviced annually), recess for free standing fridge/freezer (subject to measurements).

12'5" x 10'1"
with double glazed window to front. Useful storage cupboard, radiator.

Refitted three piece suite in white comprising panel enclosed bath with a two stage shower having a 6" square overhead drencher and separate hand shower attachment, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and WC. Metro styled splashbacks, towel rail/radiator in an anthracite finish, heated mirror and humidity controlled extractor fan.

To the front of the property there is an allocated parking. A pathway leads to the front door and gated access leads into a rear south facing enclosed courtyard garden which is paved with slate borders, adjacent to which is a timber shed with power.

The present owner retails 35% ownership with the housing association (Clarion) owning the remaining 65%. Clarion have expressed their willingness to sell their share, therefore we are selling 100% ownership.
Floorplan for Pasture Grove, Ely, Cambridgeshire
EPC Graph for Pasture Grove, Ely, Cambridgeshire


Request a Viewing

1About You


2Select a Date

  1. This Week
  2. Next Week
  3. In a Fortnight

3Select a Time